Accountability: TinyEYE is accountable for your personal information under its control and has a designated privacy officer to ensure compliance with the following principles:
2. Links to other sites
3. Information that is printed by end users, such as school personnel.
Identifying Purposes: Having up-to-date and accurate information helps us provide you with the best possible service. At TinyEYE, we collect relevant information from two sources: 1) Our clients and 2) our therapists. You may choose not to provide specific information. At any time, you may decline services.
1. Clients: With your consent, we may gather personal information from you in person, over the telephone, or by corresponding with you via mail or the internet.
2. Therapists: TinyEYE protects its clients by ensuring that the therapists who use its software to provide therapy services are eligible by law. To register your therapist must:
Consent: The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate. We will generally obtain your consent electronically on our site. However, it may also be obtained in writing or verbally. In determining the appropriate form of consent, we will consider the sensitivity of and reasonable expectations regarding the personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting TinyEYE.
1. It is not necessary for your therapist to ensure your knowledge or consent in the following circumstances:
2. We will ensure your knowledge and consent before:
Limiting Collection: The collection of personal information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by TinyEYE. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means. If you send us correspondence, including e-mails and faxes, we may retain such information in the records of your account. We may also retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from TinyEYE to you. We retain these records in order to measure and improve our customer service, and to provide a record of our contact and related actions.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention: Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Individual Access and Accuracy: Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. You may ask to change or delete information, as allowed by law. Upon request, you can receive a copy of your file.
Safeguards: Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Opt Out Policy
If you would prefer not to receive email communications from us please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address in the body of the message. If you would prefer not to receive our newsletter, you may use the remove functionality located at the bottom of each newsletter, or send an e-mail to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line. Please be sure to e-mail us from the address that you want removed.
You can also call us at 1-306-955-1911 if you would like to be removed from any of our lists.
As previously noted, you may always choose not to provide us with any of the information we request; however, this may limit our ability to provide you with a specific product or service.
Related Information about Privacy
1. Our Use of "Cookies"
"Cookies" are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you as a TinyEYE user if you return to the TinyEYE site using the same computer and browser. We send a "session cookie" to your computer if and when you log in to your TinyEYE account by entering your e-mail address and password. These cookies allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in our site during the same session, so that you don't need to re-enter your password multiple times. Once you log out or close your browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't have to retype the e-mail address each time when you log in to your TinyEYE account. Our cookie files are encoded so that your e-mail address and other information can only be interpreted by TinyEYE.
2. Information Security
TinyEYE is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. Your credit card and bank account information are stored only in encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to audit our security systems and processes.
3. TinyEYE uses encryption or authentication tools, among other methods, practices and procedures, to protect certain your personal information irrespective of which format it is stored in. Our practices and procedures for safeguarding your information are regularly reviewed.
4. E-mails you send to us are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted to us. If your communication is sensitive or includes confidential information, such as a credit card number, you may want to provide it by post or via the telephone instead.
5. There are occasionally fraudulent “phishing” emails targeting individuals who the perpetrators believe might be registered users of this site. We never send an email which requests users to visit a Web page or place a call and provide their user ID, password or any personal information. We will never ask you to confirm your user ID or password via email. If you ever receive such an email, do not log in from any referred link and do not provide any personal information. Inform us of the email.
6. We work to protect the security of credit card information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We do not reveal credit card numbers when confirming an order.